Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Why Body by Vi?

Throughout this 1st week on Body by Vi, I have been asked why I decided to do this, so here are 10 reasons...

1) I need to lose weight (duh) and my past efforts have been a mix of successes and failures- this has proven to be a great jump start for me.
2) many of my inlaws are partaking in the 90 Day Challenge so I have plenty of accountability
3) my husband is on board too- and we haven't been on the same page since we both did Jenny Craig (coincidently the one time we were both really successful)
4) it's affordable- less than $2/shake so it works out to be cheaper than our normal grocery bill. And practically cuts our grocery bill in half, if not less!
5) it's delicious! No really- its not chalky or gritty and you don't have to choke it down! And the flavor combinations are endless!
6) it is packed with nutrients
7) I actually feel full when I drink it and I do not long to eat or bite into food because I can still enjoy dinner!
8) I look forward to every shake!
9) the "3 for free" referral program- when you join, and your friends/family/coworkers see your success- they will want to know how they too can lose weight- and if you have 3 friends sign up under your name, your shakes for the following month are free!
10) by being a distributor I can supplement my income and stay home with our girls

Wanna know more? Visit my site: http://LizzySeay.myvi.net

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see how you do on this! :) And yes, having the Hubs join in greatly helps the entire process! Good luck, Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete