Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Onederland

I long to be in Onederland (and I hate admitting to the whole world that I am not in Onederland).
Truth is, I haven't been in Onederland in years- probably before Bella was conceived. (early 2007). I got real close in 2009 when I did Jenny Craig. My smallest was 207.
I'm currently battling the bulge and slowly ticking away at the pounds. Before I went on vacation I had lost 14lbs. Sadly I only stuck to my diet less than 1/2 the time at the beach so I gained about 3lbs. But I am back at it and have already lost 1 of those lbs!
I had a glamorous goal of losing 45lbs on my first 90 day challenge and now with only about 25 days left- I will settle for 20lbs!
I plan on doing a second 90 day challenge and make that goal 25lbs! I hope to be in Onederland by Christmas! And then by my 30th birthday in May, I hope to get to 175.
I start a new job Friday and for 8 weeks or so, I'll be full time and I have to really be diligent so I don't snack and lose track. I hope that the stability of a real schedule will help me focus rather than be sidetracked. It will be difficult to get in any heavy exercise during this time- since by the time I get home I will have to make dinner, bathe the girls, put them to bed and try to get ready for the next day! (Any tips on how to accomplish all this and fit in some fitness???)
And finally, thank you to all my readers! I know I haven't posted as regularly as I used to but when I do, your feedback keeps me going!

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

No comments:

Post a Comment