Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 2.

This morning I weighed myself. I realize I have to weigh myself constantly or I make bad choices. It's my little way of staying accountable. 
I've tried to immerse myself in fitness posts and blogs online. I've seen a lot of great ideas and I am looking forward to implementing them. 
Today my husband brought lunch home. I ate a salad! That's willpower, especially if you've ever had a Zaxby's large chicken finger plate, no slaw- all fries, extra zax sauce. But thanks to my WW app, I found out that its worth 48pts. Which is more than I'm allowed in a day and almost my full weekly cheat points!!! No thank you. 
Oh! I got sidetracked and forgot to say I was down 1.7lbs this morning (yay!). 

Also- I'm staying at my Mom's house part time and its been so hot that we didn't feel like cooking so I picked up a rotisserie chicken. Before I would look at it and think- that's it? I want to eat the whole thing. Today? I took more than I should but less than I used to take. Then? I threw a lot away. I'm making slow changes! 

-with a little hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

No comments:

Post a Comment