Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 75: A bit nervous!

So, for those of you who remember when I started writing this blog, it was from a hotel room during training for my job. Well Monday night I return to the scene. Kinda. I have to go back to Baltimore for a 3 day training. (Tues-Thurs). I won't be in the same hotel as before (I wish I was though!), so I am stuck wondering what it is going to be like. Will I have a fridge and micro? At least a fridge so I can buy a few Smart Ones to bring for my lunches. We do get compensated for our dinners, so I can make that a nice salad from somewhere. I just fear the "hotel life"

Plus, last time I was in training (and right before I started this blog) I was snacking all day to stay up and energized (lots of info at one time can lead to brain shutting down!)

Also, it means that for those 3 days I will not be able to go to my Curves. Hopefully there will be a workout room at the hotel. I guess I better look it up so I can know whats in store!

So, readers, I ask you this: what are your travel tips to eating and staying healthy?

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

1 comment:

  1. We are going to the beach in 2 weeks so I definitely feel your pain!!! I will be missing my workouts too, but my plan is to walk. A LOT.
    As far as the food goes, bring lots of healthy things to snack on. Certain fruits like apples, bananas, grapes and oranges don't need refrigeration. Also nuts like almonds are great for you and are pretty filling. I'm planning on bringing those kinds of snacks for myself on our trip.
    Good luck prima, I know it's tough. I'll be praying for both of us lol! :)

    ReplyDelete