Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 88: Round is a shape!

So one of the managers at work is from Africa (not sure what part but she has a lovely accent!), and today as I was getting ready to leave she complimented me. She was telling me that she thinks I dress nice and that "round" women don't normally dress well. I didn't take offense to this (normally I probably would have) because I realized she really was being genuine. She meant that the way I dressed flattered my size. She is not new to the store but has been away on leave for a while so she doesn't really know my WW journey and efforts. Anyway I found it to be funny and thought I would share!

Also--I signed up officially for Curves today--NO MORE EXCUSES!!! And to top it off, the instructor said I can bring Bella if I am ever in a jam. So seriously no excuses!

AND today is my 8 month-iversary! LOL I can't believe 8 months has passed since we said "I do!"

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

No comments:

Post a Comment