Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm baaaaack!

It's been, oh about 9 months since my last entry... And a lot has changed! I had a baby! Shortly after my last blog back in June 2011, I found out I was pregnant :-)

My focus shifted from weight loss to having a healthy pregnancy. Well I am now 12 days post partum and ready to get back at it!

In the next few days I plan on having a plan set up and in motion. Any and all suggestions and success stories (or failures) welcome!!!

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

1 comment:

  1. She is sooo beautiful! You can do it!
    I've personally decided I'm content with how I look, so I'm not going to actively do anything to change. But I do want to take up running just because everyone seems to love it and talks about how great it is. :P

    ReplyDelete