Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Misshapen

So I had my postpartum doctor appt today- and all is well! Doctor says I can begin physical activity now.
I also found out that with the exception of 1lb I have lost all my baby weight!! I am pretty excited about this, because with Bella I didn't lose all of it and still carry it around! However, before I became pregnant I still had weight to lose. And because of my csection I feel like my body is shaped differently - and I still look about 5 months pregnant.
I still want to attain my goal of 30lbs lost by our July beach trip- which would put me at the lowest I've been since 2009.
My long term goal is to be my ideal weight and size by my 30th birthday in May 2013.
I know it will be hard work, especially being a mother of 2 but many other moms have done it! So why can't I?

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

1 comment:

  1. hey lizzy if you can get to a pool swimming is so great for losing weight. and it's a full body workout so you dont have to lift weights that day either. good luck!
    love karli

    ReplyDelete