Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

One Month Down

So I have completed my first month of my 90 day Body by Vi Challenge. I am down 12lbs and 7inches. I did not lose as much as I had hoped but I am happy for any loss that stays off!

I have gained more energy than before and I feel good! I am able to fit into more and more prepregnancy clothes and I am excited for the days ahead when those no longer fit!

For Month 2 I am working on incorporating a consistent exercise routine into my days. I hope to lose another 10-15 this month by doing so.

Something I am very excited about is the fact that after 30 days I am still enjoying my shakes! I have yet to grow tired of a same old same old routine like I normally do with diets. I think it's because even though I am constantly having 2 shakes everyday- they are never the same! Mmmm!

How are you doing with your weight loss endeavors? (if you are on the journey to a healthier you that is)


-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so awesome! I am finally starting to work on weight loss of my own since my son was born ... I am so excited to see your success continue.

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete