Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Packing and a food journal

I hate packing clothes for trips! Well, actually I don't. I like putting together outfits for myself and my girls. What I hate is how much room my clothes take up. An average or small sized person can pack up a weeks worth of clothes in the same suitcase that I use for a weekend trip.
I look forward to the day that my clothes take up less space!

On a side note, I haven't really lost any additional weight in about 2 weeks. I started getting depressed but instead of quitting like I normally do, I reached out to some support! My sis in law and cousin in law both suggested I keep a food journal to make sure I am staying at a good number.
I am going to do this because I am probably snacking too much or maybe my dinner portions aren't what they need to be. Either way I am not giving up!

Any obstacles in your way? How are you overcoming them?

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, trying to figure out why after a month of doing 2 shakes a day and only one meal I've only lost 3lbs. I know I'm not drinking as much water as I should but you would think that not eating any of the bad snacks and stuff I used to eat and only eating one meal a day with smaller portions that I would've lost more than that!! I guess I just need to find some healthier recipes. I'm a very picky eater so it's hard to eat healthy!! Any advice anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come to my stand still at weight loss. I'm still doing my shakes but my mom is in town for a week and I've been taking her out and not staying focused. I'm in my house finally so I plan on getting a few workout videos. As far as the only loosing 3 pounds to the comment above, I had to learn to make myself snack. I started out just doing 2 shakes and a weight watchers meal. I was really proud. I wasn't hungry at all but once I started eating an apple in between and a banana My weight loss picked up. There's another diet where if you eat 6 meals a day the size of your fist you can loose weight. I implemented that into my shakes. It has helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete