Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

105: Habits

What is harder to do? Break old habits or form new ones? I thought I had formed a new habit with this blog, but after a few days away it became more difficult to remember. Each passing day that I didn't blog, I didn't even thing about blogging. I really want this to be a habit and one I stick too. 

I also finally did groceries! Target has Smart Ones on sale $1.79 a piece...and if you buy 10 you get a $5 gift card! Weeeeeee! Got to love that deal. I haven't taken a Smart One to work in quiet a while--and it was because I had yet to buy some. No more excuses! In the morning I am going to Curves after dropping Bella off at daycare. I work at 11, so I have plenty of time to squeeze in a workout.

After all the advice I received last night, I believe I know what I want to do! Have a baby!!!! :)
Also, I plan on going full speed with my WW and Curves. Because honestly, we do not know how long it will take to conceive. I am going to get my body back into the swing of losing weight and eating right, that way while we try to get preggo I can tone and shape my body. If my body is used to the workouts and eating healthy then I have no excuse not to continue! Like one of my friends said "why not have the best of both worlds!"

Thanks for listening! I'm baaaaaack!

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

No comments:

Post a Comment