Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 109: Curves

“Cultivate your curves--they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.”

--Mae West

Cultivate my curves, eh? I plan to do just that. I want to thin out and tone my body in all the right places. I want to leave the parts that are meant to be plump, uh...plump. Ha!  I am fortunate to have curves, not every woman does. I just happen to have a little extra...tee hee hee. Now? I just need to focus and work hard.


I have to admit it has been tough lately. I found out on Monday that the contract my employer has with VzW is ending in a few months. That means I need to start the job search asap. I do not want to be without a job come August. I learned I am definitely a stress eater. I have been snacking a lot this week since I heard.  I am trying my best to control it. Its more of an absent minded thing, and I only realize it afterward. 


But, I have faith that God will place me in the right job, whether it be actually for VzW or some other company. I do have to place a hold on my baby making plans. I know, I know, all in God's perfect timing. However I do not want to be foolish about it. I do not want to be pregnant, and then here comes August and I am jobless. For who wants to hire a preggo? 


Oh well! More time to focus on my weight loss right? Exactly! And remember: 'Curve-- the loveliest distance between two points" (Mae West)


-with much hope and a lot of prayer


Lizzy

*Sexy or Bust*

2 comments:

  1. 100 calorie popcorn snacks. I normally come home from work and nosh until dinner but I found that taking the time to eat a MOUNTAIN of low-calorie popcorn really helps curb the hunger. Plus, I end up feeling like I ate a large tub of popcorn at the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just what you are going through right now. I'm going to be out of a job from about November and I too wanted to start tring for a bay this month. We are totally totally gutted. I just have to believe that everything will work out in the end for the best! Good luck to you x x

    ReplyDelete