Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 121: Ziggazigggahhhh

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.” - Zig Ziglar :)


So, a friend put this quote on FB and it was perfect for me. I just finished watching my tear jerker of the week (Biggest Loser) and of course I am blubbering! To think of the transformation these contestants made in 20 weeks. And I mean more than just on the outside...but inside as well. And it all started with them deciding to change. They needed constant motivation. Daily. We all do. I especially do. Olivia on BL said something that is so true to me. I always ALWAYS start strong and with the best of intentions and never ever finish. I need daily motivation or else I won't last!

So in case you are all like me: I just wanna say-- WE CAN DO THIS! AND WE WILL!

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

No comments:

Post a Comment