Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 114: Living in the Shadows

Hannah from the BL once said, "I'm living in the shadows of my life." Its sad to say, but I am sure anyone who has felt uncomfortable in their own skin has felt like this. Your life is passing you by and you feel like you are just in the audience watching it all happen. If we want to be cast the leading role in our life, there is only one way to do it! And that means you have to tryout! Give it all you got! Make TIME! We are all given the same amount of time each day: 24 hours. It is up to us to use them wisely. I for one have been slack on my 24 hours. I find laying down watching TV after work is so relaxing but at the same time, when I head to bed I think, "what a waste!" I realize all the things I can do after the fact.
Training my mindset has proven to be the hardest part of this whole journey. I find it easy to let myself slip right into a funk. And then getting out of the funk is even more difficult. When I watch the Biggest Loser, I instantly feel motivated! In 19 weeks the contestants have lost upwards of 100lbs. Now I know they have had trainers at their disposable and healthy food options readily available, but I definitely get inspired! I need to keep my focus and keep my blog going. I need to stand up more to temptation instead of giving in to it. I need to find a way to make my 24 hrs that I am given each day count.

You can have all the money in the world, but you can never buy another hour...What are you gonna do with your 24 hours?

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

2 comments:

  1. I love the Biggest Loser! They inspire me and my fiancee so much! So many of the emotions and things they experience hold true. They speak the truth. haha!

    I also love the trainer tips, and watching when they work out (it gives me great ideas!).

    I was orginally rooting for Courtney or Jen, but I guess I'll root for them for the at-home prize. I'm rooting for all the girls in the final four! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this post! Very motivational and thought provoking!

    ReplyDelete