Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 17: Battle of the Bulge

So, I regret to write that I haven't really done any exercise this week. I have worked more day shifts this week, so I can't really exercise during the day. That is my favorite time to exercise because it is just me. Everyone else is at work or school. I like to work out alone. Why? Because I am utterly ashamed of my body while I work out. I feel like I look awkward and my heavy breathing leaves nothing to be desired. I don't want even my loved ones to see me like this.

Working during the day puts a damper on my workouts. I just can't see myself flailing around and sweating in workout clothes with a possible audience. It might seem silly to some, because as you will probably all say---my family loves me. Yes. I know. They do. A lot. But I just can't do it. So I try to use my days off or the days I work night shifts to squeeze in a few workouts. Which this week just hasn't really happened.

And I know eventually my weight will come down to a size where I will no longer be embarrassed. Until then, I am open to ideas on how to overcome this obstacle....

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

3 comments:

  1. Lizzy i know how you feel i felt the same ,but you can use your Gazzell and that will get you started you can used it in Bella's room .where no one can see you but her ;and you can watch tv or listen to music even if its just 15 to 30 minutes is better then nothing .you have to built your self in to work out so your breathing will be like that at first ,go for a walk when the weather starts to get better ,eat dinner then wait a few then go for a walk with your honey put Bella in a stroller and go.This will get you started ,and it will come more easy.good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try working out in a seperate room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think a separate room would work well! I'm sure Justin wouldn't mind watching Bella for 30 min for you to workout. Or you could teach Bella how to do different little exercises which might be fun! Show her jumping jacks and do them with her...might not be as much of a workout for you, but it will be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete