Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 31: Results!

I have been thinking about a few things. There are things in life that we can't always help, or change. For instance, I can't sing. And I am tone deaf for the most part. I can't really fix that, can I? I can't help who my family is, or who they become (for the most part....) These are just a couple of things that I really can't change.

Do you know what I can help? My health. My weight. My appearance. And this month, I have learned that doing so doesn't have to be an agonizing journey. I do not have to be starving myself daily or find myself feeling guilty for a slip up or binge! The combination of work and WW has kept my mind off of eating. (As in, eating for no reason other than being bored.) I am content with my food as I sit in the break room amongst junk food.

Oh, and let me add a side note...today for lunch I had the Smart Ones Spinach and Ricotta Pasta. I added leftover grilled chicken strips from last night. It was so delicious!!! It felt gourmet!

Okay, okay I digress!

I also have a bit of exciting news to share. Well, I find it exciting. Last night my husby said something to me as I walked by him in the kitchen. He told me he could really tell I was losing weight. Those words meant a lot to me. People who haven't seen me in a while, may be able to tell a size difference more easily. My husband sees me everyday. For him to tell me he can tell, made me so excited and fueled the fire I have to keep going!

To Results!!!!!

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy of Bust*

1 comment:

  1. So good Lizzy and your honey is sweet to notice and encourage you ,keep it up and im so happy that you are content with your food for lunch that's great ,cause it wont bother you when you see that junk food ,and you can just walk away ,keep it up .<3 love titi Lillian .

    ReplyDelete