Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 28: Happy Valentines Day!

I hope everyone has had a great day, whether or not they are in a relationship! My day started out a bit shaky ( I had a weird hostage situation dream that shook me to the core) Thankfully my alarm snapped me out of it. After waking up and getting Bella off to daycare I remembered it was the big day....weigh in day. (I think I officially changed it to Mondays). I was sure I would be up a pound or two. I closed my eyes as I stepped on the scale. When I looked down, I could barely believe my eyes. I was down another 0.8lbs....Making my 3 week total to equal 11lbs. I am more than happy with that after the week I had.

Today I did not do too bad, aside from the chocolate and cake I had lol. But its all in the name of love. I felt pretty today and happy, and I had great surprises from my love including a work flower delivery! Tonight's blog is short and sweet...May everyone have a great night and I will see you tomorrow! God Bless.

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

No comments:

Post a Comment