Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 30: I love my booty

There is a plus size clothing store here in Waldorf called Torrid. They actually have trendy and sexy plus size clothes. The only thing, is that they are a little more than I care to spend on my clothes (even the clearance). I have bought a few pairs of jeans from there and they do make my curves look great.

A couple of months ago they had a shirt in the window display that said "I love my booty"
I think its pretty cute and I definitely love my booty. But seriously, this is just a regular tshirt with a cute phrase, and it cost $28. I mean, call me cheap but I can't spend that on a tshirt. A real top? Yes. Not a tshirt. So, since its been a few months I thought I would check and see if its on sale or clearance....and no such luck. Still $28. *Le Sigh* Alas, even though I love my booty, the advertising will have to stay on the rack at the store (and not mine....LOL had to...)

Anyways, I also wanted to say that I am feeling pretty good about this blogging. I think it is really helping me on my journey. I feel accountable in a way I never have before. I want to do good for myself, my family, and for all of my readers. I am also pretty proud of myself for sticking with the blogging in general. I tend to get excited about something and then let that excitement fizzle after a while. But after 30 days, I am still with it and it is working (along with WW).

So I want to thank you all for all the comments and encouragement. It is definitely helping.

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy of Bust*

1 comment:

  1. There's no way I could pay almost $30 for a tshirt either!!!

    ReplyDelete