Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 37: We fall down....we get up!

Okay, so not only is that a favorite church song of mine, it also describes the last few days. I wouldn't say I did horrible, but I definitely didn't stick to plan. The past few days I had to go to SC for a funeral for my great uncle (my dad's uncle). It was a spur of the moment trip and a quick one. I didn't really have many healthy options at my disposal. I did eat a bit of fast food and some good southern food. I kept my portions in check, even though I didn't count points. I want to say my biggest fall was today. The trip home Eight hours on the road equals snackage maximus. I snacked on Bugles and Hot Tamales. And when we got home instead of popping in a SmartOnes, we ordered chinese.

Yikes. I fell off the wagon with a small thud. In the morning I am going to start fresh and new. I hope its not hard and that I didn't throw myself off too much. Luckily, I have a few days before weigh in. I am going to step it up with some exercise along with my WW meal plans.

Its been an emotional few days and I do not feel guilty. I am excited to get back into things. I know I can do it!!!! I will also try to get into some fun topics in the next few days. Other than that I am going to bed. Night!

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

1 comment:

  1. those days will happened once in a while ,at least you know you can get back up again ,enjoy seeing you and fufha this past few days ,take care and get back up,no more falling for a while be tough ,love ya ,

    ReplyDelete