Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 27: Back to blogging

The past few days have been hellish. Crazy work hours and constant standing equated to a very tired and miserable me. So I decided not to try and blog through it all or I fear I may have been full of nothing but "woe is me" and pity parties.

My feet still hurt and I am on the search for a good pair of shoes. I thought my Crocs would do it, but unfortunately even on Crocs (paired with Dr. Scholls) my feet still hurt. I know that 3 things need to happen in order to get past the hurting feet...1. better shoes (and note, they have to be dress shoes, not clogs or sneakers) 2. I need to lose weight. Obviously on my small feet, my size puts an extreme strain on them. Once I get down a significant amount, the hurting will subside some. and 3. I think I will eventually get used to it.

Another thing, I am going to weigh in tomorrow but I don't expect good results. Its been a tough last half of the week and I didn't even begin to count points. If I am up a pound or two I will not freak out. I just know that I definitely am not ready to face the world without WW as a tool.

Some good news? I was told by a few of my coworkers that I look 21. :) That's awesome in my book. Almost 7 years younger than my real age! I also got called Princess several times and plenty of other compliments on my smile (and this is by the supposedly angry customers with tech problems lol.) It felt good.

I also bought 3 really great bras, and they gave me just the pick me up I needed. Literally. My new bras lift me up and create a thinner waist line! Love it.

Speaking of love....tomorrow is Valentines Day and I hope everyone celebrates, even the single! There is no reason single people shouldn't celebrate themselves! I mean if you don't love you, who will? So get that massage, or manicure. Watch a movie and drink a glass of wine! I am going to be spending it with my husband and our 3 yr old. I can't wait :) (after a full day of work of course).

And after tomorrow, I am going to be super strict with my point counting. And yes, I said after tomorrow because I think on Vday everyone deserves a little slack!

PS: more pants fitting better!

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

2 comments:

  1. Girl get some good shoes... It makes all the difference. Also nada wrong with cutting some slack sometimes. I cut myself a lot of slack today. Back on the wagon tomorrow. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you dont let anything discourage you and you just keep moving on!

    ReplyDelete