Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 52: Sleepy.

No real blog tonight. It has been a long rainy day and I am exhausted. Tomorrow we are going to a church event (our 1st one! yay!) Hope we meet some nice people. Anyway I have a great topic for a blog, but I think it will be this weekend before I can get to it. Hope everyone is having a great week.

Here are a few questions for my readers:

Do you run?
If yes, do you run inside or outdoors?

What's your favorite meal of the day and why?

How do you reward yourself when you achieve a weight loss goal?

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

3 comments:

  1. I run at the gym when they make me lol. My favorite meal of the day is dinner because my family eats together that one time og the day. And I have to cut down on rewarding myself cause we're doing dave Ramsey LOL! But I think looking hot is reward enough. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not allowed to run due to my lower back and knee problems. So, it's me and the elliptical machine inside the gym :). I find it easier than outside - if only because the machines at my gym have tvs and so the time goes by much faster! My favorite meal is breakfast! I love a nice, hot breakfast with a huge cup of coffee! As for rewarding myself - I go shopping! Depending on the goal reached, it could be a mani/pedi or a new purse. When I reach my big goal (hopefully this summer/early fall) I'm treating myself to a whole new wardrobe! I'm already saving because I know that day will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't run yet. I'm working up to that. A year ago I couldn't run for 30 seconds without being out of breath..now I can do a lot more but I am working on heavy weights now. I love lunch because it's a meal where I can have breakfasty food if I want or heavier meals..and I can go light or heavy and not worry about it because dinner will complement it. When I reach a goal I like to take some "me" time to do fun girly stuff... at home facials, doing my nails etc. b/c I feel good on the inside and like to show it outside

    ReplyDelete