Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 53: Cheat day?!?!

During work today, I got called JLo. It made me laugh. I felt like I was 17 again walking the halls of Hillcrest. (Psst psst hey hey you, JLo, psst). And a female coworker complimented my style today. She told me that I always look so cute. That statement is going to be part of my Saturday or Sunday night blog.

Tonight, the husband and I went to a church banquet. (they had childcare wahoo!) The food was catered by Outback. I guess you can call this a cheat meal, since I really didn't count points. I ate salad, mixed veggies, a roll, a small scoop of mashed potatoes, and a few strips of chicken and steak. It was all portioned nicely (in other words, not huge restaurant size servings). It was delicious!!! Oh and I had a slice of carrot cake. We had a great time, food was great, and all in all I am happy (and not guilty) I think it is perfectly fine to have days/moments like this. I didn't over indulge, but it was a slight splurge. But luckily on WW, with the extra weekly points it is okay!

Well, I have to work all weekend, so I am heading to bed now. Have a great night!

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

No comments:

Post a Comment