Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 43: I love dresses!

Today I went to Ross. (Did your heart skip a beat like mine did?) Ha! Ross is an awesome store! They are having a big dress sale and all the dresses from last season were pretty much on clearance. (There goes my heart skipping again!). I looked at a few on the regular racks but I found myself drawn to the sale rack. I am so glad I did!!! I found 2 dresses...1 was $1.99. I just knew there had to be something wrong with it---but there wasn't! So I figured that meant it would be too tight (even though it was my size), but I put it in my cart anyway. Then as I searched some more my eyes caught glimpse of $0.99. I was sure it was a mistake. I pulled it out and it was a size 14W. Which is NOT my size. But upon further examination I thought "Hey, it could fit...and if it doesn't, then it will soon!" I mean, $0.99!! I can't pass that up!

I was beyond excited but not wanting to get my hopes up, I scurried over to the dressing rooms. I put on the 1st dress. The $1.99 one. I was thrilled! Here is my $1.99 dress:

I am pretty pleased :) It is a teeny tiny bit snug, but by the time the weather warms up its going to fit great!!! The MFR on the dress above is $89.00!!! What a deal! So then I put on the $0.99 dress on. I doubted my luck would run twice. Especially since it was a 14. But again, I was taken a back. IT FIT!!! NICELY!!!
This one came out a bit fuzzy...and some how I hit B&W when I took it... But a great dress! The MFR was for $49.00, another great deal! While I was there I did try on a 3rd dress (it wasn't on sale though). I took a picture and I love love love it, but I just don't have anywhere to where it...(seems too sexy for church or work):
So I put it back, but it still felt great and I thought I looked pretty sexy and curvy in it. (Ignore my face puhlease!)

All in all, a great day! I love that I am feeling better about my size.

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

1 comment: