Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 67: Excited!

Yay for exciting things! Tomorrow I am going to stop by Curves before work to sign up for my free week. Then after that I will sign up for real :)

I really want to work my tail off for the next 4 weeks because I just found out I get to go back home for Easter! Its 1 month away :) Think I can lose 10lbs? Here is hoping!

The plan: Curves, more water than I have been doing, and vitamins! (along with the WW I am already doing.) Is there anybody out there who wants to take on this challenge with me? 10lbs in 1 month? that is about 2.5lbs a week....yikes! Its just for fun, if I only lose 5 I will be happy. Losing is winning right? Losing is definitely gaining!!!

PS working all weekend again!

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

1 comment:

  1. I'll do it with you!!!!!! excited for you! You're on a roll...keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete