Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 55: Pretty excited!

I weighed in this morning and I am down another 0.6lbs. That makes my total over the last 7 weeks to be 15.2lbs. That is great! And while 0.6lbs a week is great, I would love it to be 1-2lbs a week. I know what I need to do....all together now...EXERCISE. I think I am going to try to add a tracker on this blog. That way I can feel more accountable. Because I will be honest. And I won't want to let you all down. I talked to the husby and he is cool with him and Bella hiding out in the room while I do my On Demand exercises. Yay! Also, since it is warming up we may start walking together when we can. I want to do a combo of walking and zumba. Maybe walking daily and Zumba 3 times a week. That should be doable.

Oh and why I am excited: Today a lady at work (one of the managers), was coming to me for weight loss advice. She is about 5'7" and weights about 180. She isn't big at all, she just has tummy weight that she wants to lose. I was giving her ideas and options. It felt great that someone smaller in size than me would come to me for advice. And I was happy to help!

I am off for the next 2 days and I plan on do some great exercise and finally putting my blog that I have been brainstorming about on paper...uh virtual paper....

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

2 comments:

  1. You will love doing zumba!! It doesn't even feel like exercise. :)
    I'm proud of you for working out. It's so tough to get going to do it, but once you get a routine going you will feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when people come to me for advice, especially now that i know what I;m doing. it is very humbling for me, I feel like I totally don't deserve it. And its even weirder when people smaller than me ask for advice!

    ReplyDelete