Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 59: T-Shirt Time

If you have been following my blog from the beginning, you might remember my story about work giving long sleeve shirts out for the iPhone Launch. If you don't know what I am talking about and want to catch up you can click here to read it. Well, long story short, I requested an XL shirt and was fearful it wouldn't fit.

Fast forward to yesterday...We found out we were being issued shirts for today's launch of the Thunderbolt. This time they were black (wahoo for black, it really is slimming and forgiving!) Well, I must have slipped and bumped my head because when we were asking for our sizes I said "Large". I didn't purposely ask for a smaller size than last time (5 weeks ago), but for some reason that is the word my mouth formed and voice said. It was only later, at home, that I started thinking about how that was the wrong size. I almost freaked out. I had no other option, and it was mandatory uniform.

Fast forward again to this morning....after my shower it was the moment of truth. I pulled the shirt over my head, my arms went through the sleeves, and I proceeded to pull the body of the shirt down. To my amazement, it fit! And not that snuggy fit either. Like, it really really fit. NO MORE XL IN T SHIRTS. I CAN WEAR THE LARGE SIZE!

I am pretty ecstatic about it! My weight loss isn't coming off nearly as fast as I am use to when I embark on diets. And sometimes the number on the scale can be a mind game, but I am pleased that although I am roughly 17lbs down, I can officially say my t-shirt size has gone down! Yay!

Hope everyone is having a Happy St Patricks Day!

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

5 comments:

  1. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ely Morales RiveraMarch 17, 2011 at 8:56 PM

    Awesome! Yay for dropping a size, that's the best feeling. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~HUG~ congrats on your size loss! Sometimes you don't loose weight you loose inches. I am happy either way LOL I don't step on a scale at home I save it for the doctors office LOL
    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoooHoooo! That must have been a really great feeling! Well done. Really proud of you.

    I agree with the scales being a real mind job when they don't do eactly what you want them to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy for dropping sizes!!! Can't wait to be in larges! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete