Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 64: I made the call!

Okay, so I went ahead and weighed in. I am down 0.8lbs. I am glad I ended up losing and not gaining. That helps me see that even when I have eaten out during the week, I have been able to make wiser choices than I used to do. That feels good. It helps me see that I can do this. I really can!

I am pretty happy about the 0.8, that makes my total so far 17.8lbs lost. I am quickly approaching my 10% mark. But is it bad that I wish it were more? Everyone always says that losing 1-2lbs a week is healthy. And I really want to lose 1-2lbs a week! So if I had to review the past 2 months and think, what is it that I can do to make the pounds melt off? Uh, exercise dummy! Ha! I really haven't been consistent with the working out. I blame it on time and how tired I am after work. Its all excuses.

I started thinking about how I really enjoyed Curves. And I was able to lose a lot of weight on Curves. I feel like if I combine WW with Curves, I can really get to my goal size in a healthy but faster time than just WW alone. I called my local Curves to find out the cost and any specials.

Well, if I decide to do this (need to talk to the husby!) then I am in luck! In April they are waiving the sign up fee if I bring a bag of food for the local food pantry. And I can do a week free until then. I think that sounded great in itself...Then I heard some more great news...On Monday nights and Tuesday mornings, my local Curves does Zumba! If I could do Zumba, Curves, and WW that would be amazing!!!

I will let you all know my decision in the next few days, because if I am gonna do it I want to start Monday.

-with much hope and a lot of prayer

Lizzy
*Sexy or Bust*

2 comments:

  1. Ely Morales RiveraMarch 22, 2011 at 9:07 PM

    As you start working out you'll have more energy and it will help you at work also. Go for it. Keep up the great job you're doing, I'm proud of you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will definitely have more energy if you work out!! You can do it! An zumba is great fun... you'll make all the blancas look sad lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete